Saturday, February 24, 2007

Welcoming the members of AlgonquinAdventures.com

I wanted to welcome the members of algonquinadventures.com to the blog. The owner of the site Barry Bridgeford was kind enough to post my blog on the main news site for AA and the traffic this has created for my blog has been simply astounding. I have a real passion for all things Algonquin and it is amazing to go to a place where everyone are just as passionate...maybe even more? The members of the algonquin adventures forum are some of the friendliest and knowledgeable people you will find. For anyone who is searching for the ultimate Algonquin community...look no further then the AA forum.

Anyway, just wanted welcome all of you that have come to check out my blog and thank you for creating the ultimate online community.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preacher here. Nice blog! Good idea about changing your solo route. I'm doing your original plan and taking a full week for it.

Jim said...

Hey Preacher!

I envy you. I would love to the Crow/Dickson Route, but just to much for my first solo.

I look forward to reading your trip log. When are you going?

Thanks for dropping in!