Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Great Wolf Lodge Compilation

A few weeks ago Tanyia, the kids and I took a 3 day mini-vacation to Great Wolf Lodge, in Niagara Falls. I shot allot of video while there using my new digital camera and this is my attempt at editing...so be kind!

The camera is an Olympus Stylus 720 SW and as you will see in the video, it is completely water proof! A few times I caught the looks of horror on the faces of some of the other dad's as I went under water with the camera...funny stuff! This camera will be very cool on our trip this year as well.

So turn on your speakers and enjoy...

1 comment:

twugster said...

That was GREAT, Amazing! WOW you really had me grinning from ear to ear - those were some great family moments :D . I love the water slide/tubing shots and the end with everyone going underwater! Excellent! Is your camera waterproof? It must be. Very nice to see your happy little family - you must be very proud, they're wonderful!

Happy Friendship & Caring Day!