Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Garage Project Last Weekend..

While many were out enjoying the cold, wet weather on the Victoria Day long weekend, I used the time to complete my total garage make over.

I needed to create a rack to store my new canoe and while I was at it, decided to build some overhead storage for all my canoe gear while throwing out the crap that has stolen valuable floor space. I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Building the rack and the ceiling mounted shelves was the easy part....organizing everything else was a long and at times painful process. But I'm proud to tell you that my garage is now exactly how I dreamed it could be and I have all my gear in one place. For her part, Tanyia is just happy that the "place" for all my trip gear is not in our closet anymore.

No comments: