Saturday, May 17, 2008

Langford Canoe: SOLD!

After a week on craigslist with nothing but a handful of emails , I was starting to think that selling my "extra" canoe was going to much harder then I had planned. The Langford Prospector 16'6" is a great canoe and since this one was in such great shape (practically brand new) , I was a bit surprised at the lack of interest.

Last night, all that doubt was removed when I sold the canoe to a really nice couple from Peterborough. They are just getting into canoeing and we talked about it for while. They peppered me with questions for about an hour and it felt good to share what I have learned over the past 3 years.

As much as I'm glad to have the space it occupied in my garage back, it sure felt cool to see two shinny red canoes in there....even if only for a week.

No comments: