Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Links



I am always looking for new sites to check out and thought I would post some links to some of the best Trip Logs on the web.



Mark in the Park - Mark Rubino's incredible Algonquin Park canoe trip logs
Chris Lawson - Chris' personal website, great read
Darren's Outdoor Pages - some excellent canoe trip logs here
Algonquin Park Weblog - a good example of a blog
Canoe Trips - Dave Harmen's Algonquin canoe trip logs
Nadine Lake Trip Report - a good trip log with large photos
Algonquin Adventures - A great site with an abundance of info and photos on trips to all sections of the park, highly recommended

Oh....and if you know of a good website please post a link in the comments and I will add it to the list.

4 comments:

Mungo said...

Hello, perhaps you could put a link to my site:
http://mungobah.blogspot.com/search/label/camping
It has a few camping related posts... I like to read through your blog - going to begin planning my next solo trip in. I'm thinking of Rock Lake, south and then into Lake Louisa, Lake Pen, etc... We'll see!
Mungo

Jim said...

Will do Mungo.

I have been reading your blog for a while and always find it to be a great read.

Keep up the good work my friend!

Guidedog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Guidedog said...

Great blog.

I too am a runner and of course love the backcountry, pouring over maps and getting outdoors.

The idea of our site is a user driven guidebook. I expect to have better coverage on the interior as time goes on. I'd love to hear what you think. It would be great if you could link to it. Anyone can create links from our site, so please go ahead.

http://www.activityguidebook.com

Zoom into Algonquin or use the search.

Thanks... Guidedog