Monday, January 08, 2007

New Calander and I love my wife


I meant to mention this before now, but better late then....well, you know the rest.

Ironically, my copy of the 2007 Ontario Outdoor Adventure Calendar arrived the very day I wrote about taking down last years version. It always has some incredible photos and 2007 is no exception. The two that stand out for me are a stunning shot of a dog sled on the South River in Algonquin and a little girl ice skating on lake Wawa. If you would like to get a copy call 1-800-ONTARIO.

Another item on my mental to do list is a word of thanks to my wonderful wife. Tanyia and I have been together for about 12 years and she has never failed to amaze me with her ability to get almost anyone that "Wow" gift. This year was no exception, as Tanyia absolutely blew me away putting together a collection of mementos from my marathon in a boxed frame. This is one of many areas where Tanyia is just so damn good. Not only did she get me a gift I would never have thought of, but it is also the single most thoughtful gift I have ever received! I have posted a pic and just wanted to let her know how much it means to me.

No comments: