Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LIFE UPDATE:

This week has proved to be busier then normal at work, so I haven't been able to do an update until now. Here is a bullet point update....oh, and I know the picture really has nothing to do with this post but I just found it cool in a goofy way. Enjoy...

  • UFC Montreal - 3 more Sleeps! Yeah, I know that sounds really gay, but I'm really excited. We leave this Saturday for the "Guys weekend" and it's been so long since we started to plan this that it doesn't seem real that its that close! We will be going to the fight at the Bell Center Saturday night then going out on the town. I'm bringing everything I need to make "Jager Bombs" for our pre-fight festivities at the hotel. I will be updating with LIVE pictures from the event to my profile on Facebook. So if you haven't already, join the Algonquin Trips Fan Page on Facebook.
  • Training Update - It is going AWESOME! Pain free and working harder then ever! I can't wait to compete in June. My swimming is faster and smoother then ever and my running and biking are even improved. It seems the pain was effecting more then even I knew.
  • Getting Props at Work - For the past 2 months I have implemented some big changes that I strongly believed would create new business. In that time our revenues have TRIPPLED and I was rewarded today with a 50% increase to my base salary, even more vacation weeks and some other perks. A few months ago I was very close to leaving for a new opportunity...I'm so glad I stuck around!
  • Jacob's Summer Hockey - He had his first game last Sunday and had 3 goals and 2 assists. Funny story. I ran into a girl I dated in High School at the arena and it turns out that Jacob and her son are on the same team and line. They combined for 11 points! What a small world.
  • Sens Suck- Since my Leafs didn't make the playoffs....AGAIN...the next best thing is watching the Sens get blown out of the water by the Penguins. The Sens are down 3-0 and play again tonight. All I can say is cross your fingers and get out the brooms. SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!!!
  • CC 2008 Route Change - I haven't heard from Gerry about my proposed route change, but have continued to research the trip and I'm now even more convinced that this trip was made for us. Very exciting! I will update after I speak to Gerry.
  • I Feel so Good! - I thing this is in large part due to the lack of medication and being pain free. I can't remember the last time I felt this good physically or mentally. It's as though my head has been in a fog for years and has finally cleared. Just had to share it everyone.

1 comment:

Suds said...

Are you sure you don't want to do reverse jager bombs?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=QzEan7iytPo

:)