Monday, April 17, 2006

My favorite Dennis Leary quotes


  • Racism isn't born, folks, it's taught. I have a two-year-old son. You know what he hates? Naps! End of list.

  • The best pitch I ever heard about cocaine was back in the early eighties when a street dealer followed me down the sidewalk going: I got some great blow man. I got the stuff that killed Belushi.

  • I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own ass, okay?

  • Then there is the 1970’s…there we were in the middle of a sexual revolution wearing clothes that guaranteed we wouldn't get laid.

  • Jerry Lewis has been married twenty times. He gets married on a Tuesday, they find his wife dead in a swimming pool on Thursday. Maybe if you married someone who's old enough to swim next time, OK Jerry?

  • We live in a country where John Lennon takes eight bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono is walking right beside him and not one bullet. Explain that to me

No comments: