Thursday, April 13, 2006

Directions to Algonquin...

I had a request for directions to the town of Brent in Algonquin Park, so I have attached a link to Mapquest. The directions will not take you directly to Brent, but to the logging road that leads from the main highway. You will have to edit the starting point...unless you live in Newcastle that is...

Driving Directions from Newcastle, ON to Deux river's, ON

I have also added them to the LINKS list in the sidebar.

I would also like to thank all the people that have shown interest in either joining our trip or having us go on a trip with them. To date, I have received 7 offers and they continue to trickle in daily.

Although this has given us both something to consider for future trips, for now neither of us are ready to add members to our trips.(despite your being knowledable and friendly)
Thanks again for your interest...

No comments: