Friday, February 22, 2008

Please take 10 minutes to watch this...

I was sent this video yesterday by a friend with a simple message...."Please take the time to watch this". Well I did and it has inspired me to change the way I interact with my family and friends. It was like someone flicked a switch and showed me the person I want to be and even better, exactly how to do it. I am going to try not to take things so seriously from now on and try to enjoy my kids for who they are. Also, I am not someone who is overly material, but I do get hung up on keeping things neat and clean. There is a part of the video where he talks about his new car saying "it's only a thing"...this comment really hit me where I live. Too many times I have raised my voice at the kids for spilling a drink or making a mess and I want that to change.

I am not sure if I can do these things long term and I know that this is going to be hard, but I don't want to waste any more time before I try....so today is day one for me.

Below is the video I was sent and if you have 10 minutes to spare please do...it may just inspire you.

No comments: