I haven't been feeling myself lately and can't put my finger on what (if anything) is wrong. It's not that I am feeling unwell at all, I just don't seem to have the same drive to do the things that usually make me feel happy. In an effort to snap out of this mental funk I thought I would put together a list of the things that make me happy.
NOTE: I have omitted my wife and kids as they it should go without saying
- Hockey Night in Canada Theme Song - It still gives me chills.
- Cleaning my Home- When the house is spotless I am at peace...crazy but true!
- To Do Lists- I have so many lists and each time I scratch a completed task off it makes me smile...I know this too is a bit crazy
- Singing while Driving- Few things make me this happy...not so good for anyone else in the car. To quote Gerry "....so you think you're a good singer eh?".
- Post workout Glow- Must feel endorphins!!
- Going to my Parents home- They are everything to me!
- Watching my Kids play sports- I am the annoyingly loud guy cheering every moment of the game
- When the Leafs Score- Everyone gets a high five...even the dog! (family tradition)
- Gerry- We don't spend as much time together as we used to, but I enjoy any time we hang out
- Algonquin- Going to the park, reading trip logs or writing about it here.