Monday, April 23, 2007

Stop wearing shorts already....it's April!

For the record I am not a big "short wearing guy". As girly as it sounds, I just never know what shoes to wear. Shoes feel goofy, but sandals make my feet feel nude......just me?
That said, there are lots of others that should not be wearing them either. The warm weather has people dawning a wide selection of "vintage" shorts resurected using the time machine some people must have hidden in their closets. The fashion police should be on high alert. Seriously the last time I saw this many white skinny legs I was at IKEA!

Oh and Ladies here's a hint. If you are overweight, that's fine, personly I like a lady that is not all skin and bones. But please don't wear low riser cut offs ...it's just not a good look! I tell you this because I care, as I used to be a very fat guy don't forget!
Today I saw 3, overweight, forty-something ladies wearing shorts that were so small I could see 1/4 of their bums. Not to be rude, but what the hell are they thinking?

In summary:

Shorts are good, but when getting dressed make sure they are your shorts and not your daughters.

7 comments:

Suds said...

I, for one, ALWAYS check to make sure I'm not leaving the house with my daughter's shorts on! LOL!

Suds said...

oh yeah, and that picture you posted.... eeeeewwwww!!!!

gewilli said...

Not fair to use pictures of Suds from your canoe trip for examples...

Suds said...

Hey! Hey! Hey! That's uncalled for! LOL!

Suds said...

Anyway, that's not me, I wear a thong swimsuit...

Jim said...

Jim begins to shudder at the thought of Gerry in his thong speedo......again :)

gewilli said...

just when i didn't think it could get any worse...