Thursday, April 05, 2007

Amigo Pro Water filter!

As I mentioned in a previous post, we have bought a new water filter. After some problems with customs Canada it eventually arrived about a month ago and I am very pleased with it. When I can find a day off with some decent weather, I will do I field test and video the entire process.

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING BUYING ONE READ THIS FIRST:
If you are going to purchase one ask them to send it using the regular United States Postal Service. Mine was sent using UPS and unlike standard post, they use a 3rd party company to collect the customs fees. I was shocked when I was asked to pay $34 CAN when it arrived. On reviewing the invoice, the actual customs fee's were only $6, but I was charged a WHOPPING $28 "administration fee". SCAM! Don't make the same mistake I did!

No comments: