Monday, July 07, 2008

Thunderstorms in the Forcast

Man , I hope it clears up, but as of this time things are looking a little ugly for our first ever, Father/Daughter canoe trip. Rain we can handle, but thunderstorms could be a real pain and wreck my little girls first day in the park. If you are interested, you can click HERE to see what the weather is like. Wish us luck!

I have a few things left to pack, but 95% of it is done. The only things to do tonight are to pack the food and camp chairs, then strap the canoe to the car.

I want to try out the "GeoTracking" feature of the SPOT device in possible. It allows people to view a live feed of our movements on the web and actually show a trail of movement. If I have time I will set it up and post it here before we leave.

I have to get home to pack! Leaving for Algonquin in about 13 hours!!!

1 comment:

Mungo said...

Hope you had a great time in Algonquin!

Saw an interesting web implementation related to the SPOT device here: http://adventurescience.ca/follow-the-team.html

Cheers,

Mungo