Friday, September 14, 2007

The boys are back in town!

Well today is the first day of Toronto Maple Leafs training camp and if I was any more excited I'd have to change pants. OK...that was a little too much on the yuck scale, but you get the idea.

JIM IS VERY HAPPY TODAY!!!

This Sunday we are going as a family to the "Blue and White Game". It's an inner squad game where the play each other while wearing their home and away jerseys. This will be the first time we have been to a Leafs game as a family and everyone (...not just me), EVERYONE is very excited.

The best part...no matter what the Leafs win!

The first regular season game is not until October, but preseason games start next week. Around this time every year I really start to miss hockey...so thank god I get my puck fix starting next week!

Can you here it? GO LEAFS GO....GO LEAFS GO....GO LEAFS GO!!!

No comments: